- Try out an Adobe software alternative: https://software.uconn.edu/software/?categorySelect=adobe-alternatives
The Adobe Creative Cloud Suite gives users access to software for graphic design, web development video editing, photography, and digital marketing management.
Changes to University’s Adobe Contract
As of midnight May 31, 2017, the University’s current Adobe contract has ended.
Alternative ways to access the software:
- The Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is available in library labs on the following campuses: Avery Point, Hartford, Stamford, Storrs, and Waterbury.
- If you are a Digital Media Design (DMD), Fine Arts, or Journalism major in a qualifying academic plan an Adobe license will be made available to you. Please refer questions to your respective school or department.
- If you are a Digital Media Design (DMD), Fine Arts, or Journalism student, you can access the software in their computer labs.
- Purchase individual products or all apps with your educational discount at: http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html
- For additional information, please see the Adobe Contract FAQs page.