The Adobe Creative Cloud Suite gives users access to software for graphic design, web development video editing, photography, and digital marketing management.
Changes to University’s Adobe Contract
At midnight on May 31, 2017, the University’s current Adobe contract is scheduled to end.
Alternative ways to access the software:
- If you are a Digital Media Design (DMD), Fine Arts, or Journalism student, you can access the software in their computer labs
- Purchase individual products or all apps with your educational discount at:http://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html
- Try out an Adobe software alternative: http://software.uconn.edu/adobe-alternatives/
Management of Adobe CC Cloud Storage:
- To access, view, and manage Creative Cloud data: https://assets.adobe.com
- To view current Cloud storage usage: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html
- To browse, sync, and manage assets: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/sync-files.html
How to uninstall Adobe CC:
- The Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool allows you to more precisely uninstall applications and remove installation records: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html
- For additional information, please see the Adobe Contract FAQs page.