Stata is a general purpose statistical software suite capable of data management, statistical analysis, graphics, simulations, regression, and custom programming.
Current Version: 14
- Stata for large datasets.
- Stata/SE can fit models with more independent variables than Stata/IC (up to 10,998).
- Stata/SE can analyze up to 2 billion observations.
- Stata for moderate-sized datasets.
- Stata/IC allows datasets with as many as 2,047 variables and 2 billion observations.
- Stata/IC can have at most 798 right-hand-side variables in a model
Location – Storrs Campus, Regional Campuses, Law School, and Business School
Population – Faculty and Staff
Device – University Owned Devices
Activity – Research and Teaching
Only Stata /IC is licensed for installation in University of Connecticut computer labs on licensed campuses
Only Stata /IC is licensed for use by students in University of Connecticut computer labs on licensed campuses
System requirements for Stata can be found here.
For technical support concerning the installation of this software go here.